Brioni Suit: 42R, Dark blue with subtle white/wine stripes Chigi 2-button, superfine wool/silk
Here is a classic and handsome suit from Brioni. Made almost completely by hand and utilizing the most luxurious fabrics, this suit will stand the test of time with classic lines and incredible quality. Brioni... own the best!
- Color: Dark blue with subtle white/wine stripes
- Composition: Wool/Silk (mistagged linen)
- Weight: Year Round
- Model: Chigi 2-Button
- Vents: Dual
- Pockets: Welt chest pocket, 2 flapped besom pockets, 3 interior pockets
- Sleeve buttons: Unattached - can be made functional
- Lining: Full
- Hand made in: Italy
- Chest: 45.5"
- Waist: 43"
- Shoulders: 19"
- Sleeve length: 26"
- Length from bottom of collar: 30.75"
- Pleats: Single reverse
- Closure: Zip fly & button tab closure
- Details: Split v-back waist, belt keeper & curtained waist band
- Pockets: Front off seam, fob and button welt rear pockets
- Lining: To knee
- Waist:35 "
- Inseam: 33" with 2" to let down
- Rise: 11.75"
- Leg width at bottom: 8.75"