Fay Jacket M/L Zip-out Liner Washed Navy Cotton/Poliamid
Here is a fantastic casual spring/summer/fall jacket from luxury Italian brand Fay which is a subsidiary of the Tod's (shoes) Group.
FROM THEIR WEBSITE; The brand’s history dates back to the early 1980s in the US, when Diego and Andrea Della Valle discovered the work jackets worn by the Maine fire department. Realising their potential, they took over the Fay brand, a specialist producer of technical garments for fishermen and firefighters, bringing it to Italy with a very clear idea: to adapt workwear into the urban environment.
Deeply rooted in tradition and timeless elegance, today Fay continues to encapsulate its essence, combining the innovative materials and timeless features synonymous with authentic Italian outerwear: style, excellence and versatility.
Condition: Excellent - Gently used
- Tagged size: Large but runs slightly small so may fit Medium
- Model: Snap front with zip-out liner vest
- Color: Washed navy blue
- Fabric: 70% Cotton 30% Poliamid
- Lining: Zip-out removable
- Weight: Spring/Summer/Fall
- Vents: None
- Exterior Pockets: 2
- Interior Pockets: 1
- Chest: 48"
- Shoulders: 20"
- Sleeve from shoulder: 24"
- Length from bottom of collar: 25"